My creative juices are running dry. I have to write a five page paper tonight (Most likely not going to fill up five pages though, being a draft). You may ask, why am I blogging right now, instead of doing homework? I'd be happy to answer your possible question. -- Like I stated at the beginning, my creativity has gone the way of the dodo (look at the graph below, I'm starting out lower on that red line than normal). And I feel like my writing (in the essay) is getting a little too....formal...boring...robotic, and I figured maybe by writing on here, I could get a little back-into-the-swing-if-things...writing wise, that is. This last weekend was a blast by the way...
It was full of adventure, danger, and ducks.
I've decided Vancouver's my new favorite city. It's huuge, way bigger than Seattle...they have more to DO there. Plus the whole place is way-classy, everyone dresses pretty nice, the streets are clean, and every building has a way-cool unique look (on the interior AND exterior). (most) Everyone there's super friendly too. You can tell there's people there from EVERYWHERE around the world. Not only that, but this way-cool, way-beautiful, way-unique city is only a couple hours from home....like...way. Oh and even the birds there are friendly.
Anyways, I'm feeling the mental panic starting to tear me away from blog-writing and back to school-writing, so I think I might give in to that, and get back on it.
PEACE!
No comments:
Post a Comment