I'm stressed out.
Really stressed out.
Basically, I have to rewrite my entire 5-page essay that I wrote last week. The first draft is apparently useless, because I misunderstood what we were writing about. Also, I have to learn like the whole phonetic alphabet by tomorrow for a quiz, plus we have homework in that class due tomorrow. Siighhh.
I need to fix getting distracted too when I study. Need to either not bring my laptop, or keep it put away unless I physically need it for my homework. Because I can't afford to waste all that time, especially tonight + tomorrow.
And some other stuff in addition to that. Just stupid stuff I've been thinking about, pretty much. Every once in a while I look at some aspects of my life in a really negative way, and I need to stop...it doesn't get me anywhere.
Siiighhh, I'd talk more about it. But I really shouldn't. Hopefully by tomorrow my thinking will go back to normal. causee UGHHH I hate being depressed. Maybe I'll listen to some upbeat music or something before I go study.
I guess that's all I got for now, the weekend couldn't come sooner...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment