Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Need to blog more...

So I gave myself too much credit in the last post...

Where homework fits in my day is being pushed further and further into the AM, and broken apart by Facebook, email, music, more Facebook. I need to organize things a bit and allot some time specifically for homework, and find some way I can do it differently...Maybe create another User on my computer...and like block facebook/gmail/everythingbuthomeworkrelated stuff when I'm online. I don't know. The only thing I DO know is that it's 4:09AM and I need to wake up in less than 3 1/2 hours, which is preettyyy ridiculous if you ask me.

Earlier this week I had a lot of deep thoughts about learning...and art...and the connections between things. But I'm way too tired to write about it now...

In fact, I'm going to go to bed.

2 comments:

Brian Kerrick said...

Dude...I've tried the alternate s/n thing...epic fail. You still sign into the one with Facebook and then it is even harder (that's what she said) to get started on your homework. I struggle with the whole procrastination thing too...good luck man :)

Navigator said...

LOL, love the TWSS joke.

Yeah, procrastination is so ridiculous, so many distractions EVERYWHERE. I think the worst problem is our "work-tool" is the same as our "music-tool", "talking-to-friends-tool", "movie-watching-tool", etc.