Monday, January 4, 2010

Ehhh

Screw Tumblr, I don't know... There's something about it I don't like. I just feel like it doesn't work for this blog, so I'm switching back.

Anyways, school starts again tomorrow. I have to leave the house early around 5:45AM, move all my stuff in, and get to my class by 8:30AM. Gonna be a busy day, I should really be sleeping right now.

The weekend went over pretty well though. Hung out with a lot of people I don't normally see on a regular basis. Had a ton of fun though overall...ate at a buffet, went to gameworks, walked around Seattle, and even squeezed a little photography in there. Can't wait for the tripod to come in the mail (should be here by the end of the week). I really want to take some all-day photo-adventuring trips to Seattle. Go to Gasworks, Downtown, Capitol Hill, Wallingford, Fremont. I'm excited. Gotta try and get a lot of sunsets in there...MAYBE sunrises. Actually, nevermind screw that. But yeah, I'm looking forward to my anthropology/ethnography course. It looks really interesting. -- Crap I forgot to put my New Years resolutions up --...maybe I'll do that now.

2010 New Years Resolutions:

1) Exercise more (workout at least once a week -YMCA or IMA-)
2) More Photography (again, maybe at least 1 photoadventure every 1-2 weeks? on average at least)
3) Study Harder (I found a bunch of cool new spots to study this past quarter. Lets try to go there on a regular basis. Also, I need to keep on top of my major requirements/other things).
4) Volunteer Somewhere (I need something to do with my freetime besides take unnecessary naps & Bejeweled. I feel like givin back a little..maybe be a tutor, help clean someplace up, or something like that).

Allright. How much of this am I going to accomplish?...Who knows, but I've already been keeping on top of the first 3 the past couple months... So maybe I can do it!

No comments: