Sooo,
I got a ton of homework done last night. TON. 150 pages READ. I need to do this more often, thank you roomy for suggesting to go straight to the library after class (instead of dorm room). Almost ended up getting like 10 hours of sleep, but ended up around 5 again. Oh well.
It's really sunny outside, I love the sun. Do you love the sun? The sun is great.
Hmm, you know what else would be really great? If I got my essay finished (that's due monday) done before Sunday. That would be fantastic! Will it happen? I hope so.
Hmm what are the plans for today.... I already went to my 8:30 class... I have about 20 more minutes, then I get to go to my linguistics section OH yeah I have to do an online quiz for that class today. Must remember this. Theeen, I get to work downstairs for a few hours. Theeen I'm going to work on my paper, and HOPEFULLY make some good progress on it. I really just need to clean up my organization with it, I stink at organizing my writing.
Ok, I had to cut this short, will amend later kthanksbai
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment