So I've basically not written on here in like forever?...Well a week I guess, not too bad.
I've just been really busy I guess. Went to the Olympic Peninsula last weekend, it was fantastic. I love taking spontaneous roadtrips. Saw a lot of cool wildlife (bald eagles, sealions, etc.). Also took a lot of pictures there.
Also went on a photo-adventure yesterday to Seattle. Didn't get a whole lot of shots, but I definitely got some I liked. It's so much fun to just get outside. I also applied for a photography job that someone was offering in the school newspaper. I mean I already have a 10-hr-a-week job..but photography = funner, plus more cash doesn't hurt. I whipped up a resume/sample collection of my shots on there in photoshop...Put it together kinda fast, so it's not perfect, but it looked presentable enough, and I don't have much to lose if they don't like it. Ugh, I said I didn't have much technical experience, but I forgot I did photography for the Yearbook...I'm dumb dumb dumb.
Anyways, yeah it's been a hectic week. Lots of homework, photography, and other things all going on at once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment