--- In my linguistics section, I realized I am 1 of 3 guys in that class...22 girls. As a male in college, this made me very happy & excited.
--- Had the random urge to chuck my phone at any bird that made any type of sound (crows/seagulls). Talked with sister about how the world would be awesome if everyone ACTUALLY did random stuff like this. The world would be so much more entertaining
--- My faith in the world has been restored. After work I get in an elevator filled with 9 guys. They ask which floor, I say 10. We start to move, they commence to ALL systematically rotate 90 degrees EVERY 2 seconds the entire way up to my floor. The tried hard not to bust up laughing. I tried hard not to bust up laughing. Randomest thing ever. Made my day.
--- I walk to the bus (on my way to study). A man asks me in a salesman type voice:
Guy 1: "Can I interest YOU in some marijuanaa!?"
Me: No thanks
Guy 2: I got BETTER marijuana!
--- I finally try that Gelato I was researching yesterday. I relentlessly ask the lady for samples.
Woman: Would you like to try a sample?-grabs spoon-
Me: Sure! -tries sample-
Me: Can I try another sample?
Woman: Sure! -grabs another spoon-
Me: Mmm Can I try another sample?
Woman: -looks at me- -grabs another spoon- -goes ahead and gives me TWO more samples on the same spoon-
I ended up getting banana cream pie flavor. It was DELICIOUS!
--- Go to Teahouse and get a nice warm cup of pink chai. It was fantastic, I've decided that it tastes like pure relaxation....I go to sit down with it..unzip my backpack...and realize I forgot my book in the dorm.... so the past 2 hours of this can be summarized in a Mastercard commercial
Taking a bus all the way to Wallingford to study - Free w/Husky Card
Buying a nice hot steaming cup of Pink Chai Tea w/student discount - $3
Unzipping your backpack to realize you left your textbook at your dorm - Priceless
--- On the way back to the dorm I see a guy walk leisurely out of a building. He stops. Turns around, and tries to open the door. Locked. He stands there for a few moments....Ends up running to a window slamming it and going "THIS IS insertnamehere!
--- SO I traveled back to dorm... walking through the lobby I see a group of people standing around, nothing out of the ordinary
I grab textbook and come back downstairs...a girl (from the group earlier) is laying sprawled across the floor with alcohol poisoning. One of her friends calls 911, another runs to the RAs office
Walking to the coffeeshop, 3 minutes later, I see a cop car and an ambulance with their sirens on racing to the UW campus....another 2 minutes later, I see another ambulance racing there.
It's really interesting to watch things unfold I decided. (could be a neat theme for photography?)
--- I'm now sitting in a coffeeshop with NO work done, I need to read 2 chapters and write a 2 page paper, it's 9:30pm. I've had an amazing day.
1 comment:
You forgot to mention "lay egg is true!"
Post a Comment