A lot of great things can come from thinking a lot about different things....
but, at the same time, overthinking a lot of things can become really frustrating...
You start questioning things...who you are, who you want to be, what you want...etc.
One of the most frustrating things in the world, can be not having a solid stance on a question like one of these. It eats you up, because you can think one way about something...but you can think about it in a different way, and have almost the exact opposite opinion about it. And aaaaghhhh it just stinks, not having any solid opinions about things. Especially when the things you're thinking about aren't simple, there's a million different things running through your head...
Then there's things that you know you should feel one way about, but you don't. So you kind of have to teach yourself to try and change... And UGH...
I'm just at a stage where, I'm overthinking so many things in my life that I'm at an utter loss. There's so many different things going on, so many people saying things to me that are making me think even harder... I'm at a point where I don't even know who I am anymore it seems like.
Things were so simple before. I led a simple life... My parents were absolutely fine, and weren't a huge (active) part of my life...Pretty much the same thing with my brother and sister... I'd either spend my time outside of class:
1) doing homework
2) eating
3) being lazy on the computer
4) hanging out with the same 3-4 friends...
It was simple way of life....I think it made me more simple of a person too, but it was easy...it was relaxing.
But so much has changed...so much change is being thrown at me at once that I'm getting lost in everything. I don't know who I am. What I should be doing. I have school, work, photography, my other job with photography, my sister, my dad, my old friends, the new people in my life, my living situation for next year (which I haven't thought about at all), my future, and just.... I don't know.
And like I said earlier, I overthink so many things... and I don't know how I should be spending my time...
sighhh... Oh well... I'll think more about it later I guess...
Maybe it'd be better just to keep things simple.
Yes, I think in certain areas, it'd just be better to keep it simple....
No comments:
Post a Comment