Friday, March 12, 2010

So much inspiration

Talking to my English teacher really makes me realize stuff...

I think soooo much. I analyze stuff a lot, and get inspired about a lot of thinks.

Buuut. When it comes to action, to actually doing something, I'm lazy.

It's reflected in my writing, but it plagues me throughout a lot of my life. In my writing, I always come up with these amazing ideas and thoughts, but when it comes to sitting down the night before it's due...I write an average to mediocre paper.

My number one problem I think is simply not giving myself enough time to write it. I need to alot maybe 1-2 hours a day to writing the paper, before its due. I can only be so creative in a given time span, and when i try to do it all in one night, I fail miserably. I'm realizing more and more also, how writing really does truly reflect my life. I'm not very organized in my writing either, which is reflected in how messy I leave things (my room/notebooks/car/etc).

Later on, I'm going to blog about this more, how the way I am is reflected in the things I do (yay for more allegory). Anyways for NOW I'm going to do what I NEED to do, which is work on my paper. Not in my room, but someplace where I can actually get my work done.

Thank you and goodnight.

(it's not actually dark, it's 11am, I just felt like saying that)

No comments: