another one of those days... Gotta take my car back home soon...I should probably do that.
I feel like blogging, but at the same time I don't... I think it's cause I have kind of mixed feelings right now...but I don't know what they are...or why I have them. Ehh, probably just a mix of all kinds of things... I'm putting off my math homework again, which is making me stressed... It's not due till next tuesday (or possibly thursday)... so I don't NEED to do it now...But I feel like I should... We took a math proficiency test in class today, to see how much we remembered from previous math classes....I didn't remember ONE thing. After we went over the test, I kind of remembered some of the formulas and stuff the teacher was talking about, but they're soo far back in my memory, that I couldn't possibly recall them off the top of my head. The only way I'm gonna learn this stuff is by spending all my time at the math study center...and practicing a toonnn... Oh well... I remember someone asking me earlier this year if I had hit the point in college where I realized I couldn't goof off so much anymore, and that I'd have to really buckle down and study and such... well... I think I've hit that point.
Not only that but I'm taking math and physics classes all next year, so this quarter isn't the end of it... Fortunately, I think this may be one of the toughest points in my college career. I just need to really catch up and understand math, so I remember something. Once I actually start understanding everything + know all the formulas, then the rest of the math classes/physics classes won't be so difficult I imagine.
Bleh. School... I don't even like thinking about it right now. But even thinking about other aspects of life.....ehhhh I don't know. My thinking's veering a bit to the pessimistic side right now. But...I know it's gonna be allright. I guess everyone has their moments...Sometimes you just have to stop and think about things for a while...go over things in your head....write it down.
I feel like I need to figure out who I am... At the same time though, I believe everyone is always changing. We change day to day depending on where we are, who we're around, what the weather's like, what type of music is playing.... There's so many sides to everyone, I feel like it's being to simple to say someone is simply 1 way... I don't know... in another way, I know that people don't change. Aggghh it's so confusing.
Okay, I've kind of been thinking about this lately. So.
I think overall people stay the same. Everyone's core values and personality carry through, throughout life... BUT I do think people change and grow too... Gah. I'm confusing myself... I keep thinking about it, and keep thinking of reasons that counter all the stuff I just said.
Oh well, I'll leave that topic be.
I have an old muffin here in front of me that I bought 2 days ago...I'm going to throw it away.
Shoooot sunlight disappearing, I had a few more things to say, buuuut I'm going to peace out.
EDIT: I was re-reading this blog from a year ago, and as soon as I saw this line "then the rest of the math classes/physics classes won't be so difficult I imagine." I had to bust up laughing. Boy was I wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment