Sunday, April 4, 2010

Quotes

"The truth of it all comes on the moment organically, and if you get 5 moments of great organic stuff in your storytelling in your stuff, in your film, audiences will get it."

"out of emptiness comes a moment of creativity"

"small doses of pain, mistakes, and sadness is the truest path to happiness and stability"

"Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level."

"the problem with people who grow up is that they lose that attraction to mystery. The way to fight age is to stay curious." (I've blogged on this subject before)

“Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’ ” --Kurt Vonnegut

Random quotes I took down from this thing I was watching, and stuff I was thinking about. Too tired to write anything more on them right now.

No comments: