Today's been a real lazy day...it's allright though, It was very enjoyable and I got to talk a lot to an old friend for nearly 2 hours....
I'm really in the mood to connect back with old friends... I haven't hung out with most of them in quite a while... I've almost forgotten what it's like to chill with them... I don't know...
Siighh, it always feels like I end up in these complicated situations...between friend, and more than a friend...In the end, the latter never ends up working out... Siiiiiiggghhhhhh...It's just weird to think about I guess... I've never even technically had a girlfriend... ha...sad....I don't know... It's not like these decisions are made against my will though...it's always been a decision that we both thought was right...and I think in the end...friends has always been the better choice for the situation...it's just...frustrating I guess in a way...that things never work out the way you hope they will... And in this specific situation, I'm glad it occurred now, instead of later, before things got even more complicated...And it's really helped me to finally have closure, since I've been stressin out all week because of it....
...I don't know, I just need some time I guess to get back on my feet and back into the swing of things. That's partly why I feel like reconnecting with a bunch of old friends I guess. I feel like a bunch of my optimism's been lost lately.... I really need to get some of it back....and I'm sure I will, I just need the time...
I really really want to go hiking actually....some fresh air will be nice. Not in a big group, but 1-on-1 with a close friend or something....gah why do all my closest friends have to be so busy all the time.
Hmmm...I really need to start working out a little bit...maybe it'd help better my mood. That, and chillin with old friends...What else... I really feel like going on a vacation... Someplace far and warm... Hmm... I don't know. This weekend maybe I should visit all the old hangout spots me and the group used to go to...the middle school roof....lake goodwin at night...something like that... I don't know...
Allright, well I'm running out of stuff to say, I have reading I need to finish, SOOoooo... I think I'm gonna head off and do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment