Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Top three things...

I've decided on the top three things that almost never fail to make me happy...that make me smile.

1) Talking to close friends that you haven't talked to in a while
2) Sunny Days
3) Music

Thankfully I had all three today...

They GREATLY improved my mood. I actually got through my math homework a lot faster being in a good mood (opposed to yesterday when I was pretty frustrated).

I've also decided on something else...

Most of you who know me pretty well know my "1...2...3... fuck it" routine. Basically it's something I say when taking a risk, or just doing something crazy... or something I normally wouldn't do.

Well I'm changing it to "fuck yes" instead of "fuck it"... It has a much better ring to it. So next time I jump off the cliffs in Anacortes, I'll be yelling "FUCK YES!" instead of "FUCK IT!". Mmm, speaking of which, I'm excited for summer *COUGH*EXCEPTMONEYPROBLEMS*COUGH*. Whatever though. I'm greatly appreciating this new "fuck yes" attitude instead of "fuck it"...fuck it has such a pessimistic tone to it.

Anyhow, this weekend looks pretty booked.... Vancouver Friday, visiting Charlie & Sam again Saturday, and possibly meeting up with school group on Sunday....

I'd like just to pause and take a second to thank my close friends who always help me when I'm down. You're always there for me, and I honestly can't imagine having better friends. You guys always help me catch my second-wind, and come back as an overall happier Nav. You guys know me inside-out, and you know how to totally turn my day around. Celene, you've also helped me a lot lately, I honestly never expect you to care or help as much as you did... But you really did, and I'd like to say thanks for that. Also Charlie and Jeremy, you guys are a lot busier now, but you two can still make time to have a good conversation. And I can't describe the feeling of confidence and energy you provide when I'm lost about who I am, and you simply say "But Nav....You're NAV!". And Jason, haha... I know you've gone through a lot of similiar problems as I have, and you always have a hilarious outlook on things, that never fails to make me laugh. I'm glad we understand each-other to such a disturbing level. And Anthony too, I really want to hangout with you more, I know you're always busy, but we definitely need to go hiking. You're someone else who I can relate to, and can always talk to.

Anyways, again.... Thanks all of you, it amazes me how much my mood can turn around simply by talking to one of you. You're all the awesomest people I know.

No comments: