Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dum de Dum

Mmm,

So got back from Vancouver earlier today. It was a great trip as usual (I love vancouver!). I don't have much more to say about it, other than that. In fact I don't have much to blog about today.

I was talking to my sister earlier, and I'm pretty much re-realizing how much I need to cool it...to turn off my brain... I spend so much time thinking...about everything... I just need to roll with things, keep things simple.... It kinda goes with my last blog about focusing on the "now"... But not only that, but to just enjoy the moment... I really do overthink everything....

I'm also realizing now that Brie'Ana was trying to tell me basically the same thing. I've always been really indecisive, and that also comes from overthinking everything... I'm horrible at just keeping things simple... Of just deciding on one simple...short answer for something... I'm a horrible person to ask yes/no questions too.. I always try to weigh the good and bad sides of everything, and get that across in conversation... Which isn't necessarily bad... But I do it way too much, and for everything, even meaningless stuff.... I need to cut back a bit...I don't need to overthink EVERYTHING. Some things in life, it's really important to weigh the good and bad stuff, but in a casual conversation about normal stuff... It just gets annoying.

Even by posting this blog, I'm failing at it... Haha, I'm actually WRITING about how I need to stop overthinking...so you can already tell I've thought way too long about how I think too much. Stupidstupidstupid. Okay, I'm done writing this blog. But, it's just a reminder of something I need to work on.

No comments: