Friday, February 5, 2010

In a Bloggin Frenzy Today...

Wow, things are so different.

Looking back... I don't know, it's just weird. Definitely in a nostalgic mood. Things are just so different now than they were 12 months ago... Things can totally shift in your life in just a few months. JEREMY I need my late-night talks with you to get my head straight. CHARLIE I need my random times with you where we just laugh for hours about nothing. Siiighhh.
(oh and sorry Brie'ana, I know we wasted like, TOO much time watching those videos)

But yeah. things are so different from what they were, everyone's growing up so fast. Anyways, I'm stayin hopeful for the future. Can't wait till they both come back, and I can fuck around with their kids. It's definitely strange with things being different though.

Gaaahh, I seriously. Need a week...or weekend...or something, where I have no homework. I've been like stressed since winter break, because of it. I don't know. Shutup Pandora ad, I don't want to use your Gillette Fusion blade.

Ok, I guess I'm done for now.

No comments: