Monday, February 8, 2010

Nother late night of writing a paper

woooo, about 3 pages in and I'm getting work done, though I'm getting a little distracted...

"Mead uses these last two chapters to convince us of her point, "We have many standards but we still believe that only one standard can be the right one... Will we, who have the knowledge of many ways, leave our children free to choose among them" (170)? Mead's purpose of writing Coming of Age in Samoa really shines through here. It shows how her writing could fuck I love this music, it gets me excited and just really fucking happy and god celtics must be cool people cause holy shit their music gives me a friggin eargasm everytime I hear it god I'm kind of really hyper off coffee right now holy fuck."

nearly 1AM now. Should probably get back on topic

No comments: