Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things I'm thankful for:

- not having a kid
- for knowing SOMEWHAT of an idea of what I want to do with my life for once
- for school
- not having student loans
- being able to go out and do whatever I want, whenever I want. for the most part.
- for being young
- for having all my limbs, and 5 senses intact.
- for having the friends and family that I do, can't stress this one enough.
- also can't stress enough the 'not having a kid' one.
- for being surrounded by inspiring people
- for being surrounded by happy/laidback people
- for being surrounded by random people (who can enjoy my randomness as well)
- for being able to live! that's pretty cool.
- for memories, new and old.
- for weekends
- for armadillos and yellow curry simply existing
- (and a million other things I forgot to mention)

Have to remind myself not to take things for granted. Life's pretty awesome, and everytime I start thinking otherwise... I gotta think of how easy I have it compared to others. Seriously, holy shit I need to stop complaining.

Hmm, I feel like I need more nights to unwind, and just relax with people. Maybe have a deep and profound conversation with someone. I don't know.

No comments: