Monday, August 1, 2011

Sweaterpig that is jogging too fast

Heylo!

So. I hate periods (the grammar kind, not the monthly kind), they end the thought so abruptly. Okay, so. I think I'd like to start something....

....This thing I'd like to start...

IS....

Okay I'll tell you now. SO. I'd like for my life to head in a direction of spontaneity...newness...freshness...excitement....adventure...the unknown...

First off, I'd like to clean my room...perhaps rearrange some things, so I can think clearly...make a brainstorming/calm atmosphere...as opposed to the post-tornado look it has now.

THEN I'd like to get a whiteboard, and each morning write down a new goal for the day... What I'm going to set out to do... Then I'll go do it! Over the course of the day I'll take some audio recordings of myself, my thoughts/ideas/musings.. and get some pictures as well... Then at the end of the day create a blog post for the day!

We'll see how this goes, the closest thing I've done to this is the 365 project. There'll be days I do really crummy on this...some days I'll probably miss... But fuck it! I'm going to give give this a shot, why? cause it sounds hella fun, and I think people might get a kick out of it.

ALLRIGHT WOOO!

No comments: