While I spend the day holed up in my room, motionless in front of a dull flat rectangle... what are other people doing?
I sometime imagine... that today someone is doing something that's taking them one step closer to making their dreams a reality, that someone today will be inhaling the cold, fresh, outdoor breeze on top of a mountain, that for someone today is the most important day of their life, that today someone will meet (for the first time) their future wife/husband, that someone today is giving birth to their first child, that today someone will take their last breath, that today someone has made a mistake that they'll never forgive themself for...
The list goes on...
I think the main influences behind these thoughts come from:
Right Now by Fort Minor
and most of all by this film trailer (I have yet to see the film):
Anyhow after all this my thinking always leads back to the same place:
What could I be doing different?
I feel like while all this stuff is going on, I'm wasting so much time doing nothing. I sit on my laptop pretty much doing nothing. I could be taking so many actions, doing so many things... I've formed such a habit of sitting in front of the computer, it's robbing me of doing so many other things! BUT! I'm going to change that right now and go take a shower! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment