So I actually got my room all cleaned today! Wooooo!
In the process of doing this, I found my audio recorder (which I was looking for earlier)!
I guess it's good karma or something! My room's much better now, I can actually kinda feel relaxed here now.
holy crud I just got hit with a wave of tired.
I got some things accomplished today:
1) haircut -- the lady was actually awesome, and didn't cut it too short. It's just right!
2) got mexican food.
At dinner, no one wanted to drink their margaritas, so I ended up downing 3 of them. Before long I was running around with no shoes/socks on, and hopping over the shopping cart things.
I love walking barefoot, you feel so many things that you don't normally! The texture of the ground can be pretty neat-feeling! I'm still working on building my foot callouses as well.
Anyhow, I also made a few phone calls/emails. I didn't get AS much as I wanted to get done (didn't get my camera's memory card, but that's okay). I woke up late today, I think tomorrow I'll aim on waking up earlier.
No comments:
Post a Comment