In those kinds of situations...I think it's best to just as calm as you can, and try to stay as quiet/actionless as you can. Otherwise, your emotions could take control and make you say/do something you regret.
I guess the best thing to do, is realize what made your emotions run wild, and how can you best avoid the situation in the future.
Anyways, that was just some blurb-a-dee-blurbs.
I wrote some stuff in my journal thing today....but I'm too lazy to copy them over to my blog at the moment.
I missed my damn 365 today... I did like 10 minutes too late.... screw it, I'm still gonna upload it for that day.
What else.
NIKON 50mm f/1.4!!! NIKON 50mm f/1.4!!! NIKON 50mm f/1.4!!! NIKON 50mm f/1.4!!!
Ok I'm done. You know what I want for my b-day.
I NEED TO MAKE AN ACTIONS LIST!!!
(CONCEPTUAL SHOTS!!!)
Hmm...
I'm tired.
1 comment:
CANON 50MM f/1.4!!!CANON 50MM f/1.4!!!CANON 50MM f/1.4!!!CANON 50MM f/1.4!!!CANON 50MM f/1.4!!!
that was a good blurb-a-dee-blurb.
Post a Comment