Thursday, April 28, 2011

Falling Asleep...

It's late.... I'm tired...

Why am I blogging...

Sister, you are magic....that is all, a magic chess player.

Anyhow, lets seeee.... It's Wednesday night. Tomorrow I'm going to visit some marketing person at this improv group that performs at a theater on the Ave, so we can go over a couple things for the news story I'm going to do for the Double Shot (a program that airs on UWTV that goes over semi-university-related-things). So that might be fun. I think the actual shoot's gonna take place on Friday night.

Thennnn I'm gonna get to go to Photo Club for the first time this quarter! Yayy!!! I miss going, I had such a fun time last quarter, it sucks I have a class at the same time now. I'm gonna skip class though, since I'm going to have to skip anywayyy for the Sick Puppies concert at El Corazon at 7pm. Which is going to be a BLAST, since Sick Puppies is always a blast live. It's been too long since I've been to a show, I miss the energy, the crowd, and of course the liveliness & music of the band!

Ughh! Then I'm going to have to cram-cram-cram for my Drama midterm on Friday, which I learned today is going to MUCH more difficult than I previously thought... And studying with my ears ringing and covered in other people's sweat is not going to be fun... I should probably take a shower tomorrow night to transition to studying. Hopefully I can get some good cramming in though...

This weekend's going to be a tossup again, I'm going to do the news story thing on Friday night... Then I don't know for Saturday and Sunday, I might try and go home again. Depending on the weather, maybe do a photoshoot in my parent's backyard (move a desk + a bunch of other supplies out back in the woods, for an interesting shoot).

Hmmmm...what else....

I read this really interesting article on concentration:


I thought it was funny, I was having trouble concentrating on JUST the article, when I was reading it (falling into all the traps the article talks about...checking my facebook & email). I really liked how it says you should take an interest in everything that you do. It makes life so much more exciting, and eliminates all the boring stuff... Plus you get to learn new things!

Whaaattt elsee....

I need to get new clothes. I've been wearing the same shirts for 3 years now, they're getting worn down, they're literally tearing.

I also need to get shifts at my job, so I can actually get some money.

Ugh.

THOUGH I did post a craigslist ad today for photography.... It'd be nice if I could get some shoots in, and earn cash that way! The ad was pretty funny, I tried to throw some humor in there (and added a caffeinated beverage in to the payment). I'm hoping I get at least a couple responses.

ANDDD what else?

You know what.

I'm tired.

I'm going to go to sleep.

I need to blog more.

Which is why I'm blogging now.

BUT...

I need sleep. So. Goodnight

No comments: