when you know it's time to take a step up to the next level.
When you know it's time that your personal laziness, and doubtful unproductive thinking, will no longer inhibit you.
Where you need to stop playing small games with your life, and start taking on things on a whole new playing field.
Over the past couple days, I've realized, that time is now.
I've realized that there are some unique and extraordinary possibilities at work right now, and to miss these opportunities because of my personal laziness would be a huge tragedy.
I'm ready to make a transformation.
The time is now.
----
"You know that feeling, when you get a chill you're so excited about something? It's just an unbelievably amazing future/possibility that you literally get a chill? That's what I'm basing all of this off of. Too often, do we encounter that feeling...then just let our plans for it die. I'm trying to ride that wave of excitement. and ensure that instead of making those dreams die, ensuring they become a reality" -Me (my texts to Eric)
---
I don't think I've ever believed in something more, or been more excited for something, than the possibility I'm thinking of right now. All the ingredients are there. All of them. It's just a matter of taking the necessary actions with those ingredients, to cook up something amazing.
Except this isn't a cake, this is Life.
I wasn't quite sure what I wanted out of Life before these past few weeks. But it's starting to emerge for me now. Using the power of creativity, photography, and film, to make an impact on the world. When I think back to what most influenced me throughout my life... Film definitely is one of the largest contributors. Randy Pauch's video.. Jeremy Gilley's mission for world peace... The documentary I watched on eating healthy.... The point is, film has an impact.
No comments:
Post a Comment