Sooo I've been thinking lately about being in a good mood vs. being in a bad mood. It seems if you start from a neutral mood, and you start heading towards one, it's a bit like being on a shaky bicycle on a hill... You start heading one direction, then you start going a LOT in that direction. It can be something small at first, but events will start picking up that push you the original direction that you started. So once you start getting a little upset/depresse/agitated, you're STUCK in that mood for the rest of the day; likewise with being happy!
I think I've even read somewhere how the first hour of your day is the most important, on how the rest of your day goes... Let me try and google it...HERE: Found a fantastic article, go read it, right now: http://workawesome.com/productivity/why-first-hour-most-important/
It's strange to think that we're not really in full control of ourselves. Of our mood, of our choices... So much is driven by our subconscious, by our reactions -things we do before we even think about what we're doing-. Yeah, we're human...we're smart...we have language, we can communicate extraordinary ideas to each other. But how much of our lives do we really have total control over? Well, we have control over all of it. But how many roadblocks do we put in our own way that we don't realize? (key hint: we put ALL the roadblocks in our way). I have to give a shout out to Landmark Education, they've really helped unveil those roadblocks to me.

Anyhow, what else.... I want to start doing themes for my 365 Project. I'm thinking this week's might be rain. The weather forecast definitely looks like it supports my idea. Other ideas for themes could be things like (quotes, colors, framing, questions, peace, chaos, unusual angles, etc.) This way I could not only expand my capacity to go out and take pictures, but also my creativity and ability to recognize a good photo opportunity when I see one!
Yeahhh! Anyhow, that's it for now. More to come later!
No comments:
Post a Comment