Not your typical Saturday.
But that's okay, because right now, things feel perfect.
Nothing but the sound of the soothing sound of Michael Franti.
So earlier today, me and Eric went to this Film Festival meeting for young filmmakers. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it turned out being amazingly fun + interesting.
Watched Yes Man with Eric earlier tonight (+ had chocolate milk + mac n cheese + chili + melted string cheese). Fantastic movie, and one that really goes to show what kind of amazing coincidences can happen if you simply seize every opportunity that presents itself in life.
My creative juices are clogged.
If the viscosity of cement is synonymous to the productivity of my brain, where water is super creative and active, and a rock is braindead...right now I'm like moist, semi-dry cement.
and
that cement...is now drying more.....going...going..solid.
Sorry I can't blog anymore, I'm braindead haha.
I will blog more tomorrow!
1 comment:
dont forget how you rocked at swimming at the gym tonight
Post a Comment