Monday, February 21, 2011

Blogitty Blog Bloggerific

Life's Wonderful.

Hmm, I'm not even sure what to write about. I'll just write down anything that comes into my head.

I really want to photograph a place where no one knows about. Like just walk into the forest somewhere.... photograph something that's not on an established trail, location, or public place. Like an undiscovered waterfall, or wildlife... aghhh speaking of wildlife, I was driving on the freeway yesterday, and saw this lone coyote sitting in a field... The light was hitting it sooo cool, and I was contemplating whether or not I should get off at the next exit, and turn around.... But I didn't do it....boo me, I had my camera with me and everything. Would have made suchhh a cool shot! Oh well...

OH, random idea. I want to make a theme of photos for moods. Like "happiness" "freedom" "sadness" "anguish" "anger" "loneliness".... and use color/text/lighting/background/facial expressions to depict the mood (brainstorm them all beforehand). Gaah that'd be so cool.

What else... People are fantastic! You know that? Everyone, every single one. It's pretty awesome.

Hmm I need to catch up on my 365 photos... I shall do that...today...hopefully... I should also do my physics homework tonight. And perhaps other homework.

I'm really excited for what the future has in store... Parties, making videos, going to exciting/beautiful places, getting some amazing photographs, meeting amazing people, having a blast with the amazing people I already know, the days getting longer, the weather getting warmer/better, sleeping in, getting up early, doing things I've never done before, eating some delicious food, Adventuring, networking, setting goals, achieving them, and most of all I'm excited for the unknown, the things I don't plan for, but the things that occur in-the-moment, spontaneously :).

I've always heard that there are certain "best years" of your life. I want to make sure that there isn't a certain period that was the "Best". I want to create a future, where the longer I live, the better it gets. So far it's been true :), just gotta keep it that way. Keep pushing my limits, never staying in the same place, always trying new things. Always learning and improving on how I live life.

Anyways, I'm off! Gonna go wash my face, maybe grab a snack, then off to work! Washing dishes, eff yeahhh!