I'm just experiencing a lot of frustration around the area of planning and managing. It's reminding me of the Landmark phrase "Without Integrity, nothing works." or in other words when no one follows through, things fall apart.
Also, I got time off of work to see a play, and I couldn't get in (it was full, and even arriving an hour early didn't help).
SO I'm taking a moment to declare "what's so"
- StF shoot is rescheduled to Monday. Done, period. This decision was decided at 7pm on Saturday night, after having a conversation with Ben and David. There was a series of miscommunications, and that just is what it is.
- Got time off of work to see a play. I didn't see the play.
Okay those are the two things that are what's so. Now I could sit here and be frustrated, and complain, and blame, and give good reasons why I'm right about my opinion...
OR
I could spend the next 1 hour and 55 minutes be productive before I start my shift at work. I could use this time to complete an exciting blog post about my trip yesterday or work on the video for my dad. I'm going to do these, and let myself get swept up in the excitement and curiosity of those. :)
Okay! Just had to get that out there. Phew!
No comments:
Post a Comment