Thursday, December 1, 2011

I need to write more

With the absence of an English class from my life, I've been very disengaged with writing lately.

I love writing.

I just got done reading a blog entry that's over a year old... And the writing, combined with a couple of the photos to accompany it -- brought me right back to the time I was writing it. Like a time machine... I think writing more would be a worthy investment of time. It could also help me write narratives for films.

The problem is, often when I start to write on my blog... I get disenchanted as soon as I start writing. I make it about "coming up with something that's interesting" instead of just writing what flows into my thoughts. The last blog post, I just puked my mind onto the blog, I wasn't even thinking about "writing a blog" I was just channeling all the thoughts that poured into my head.

Hmm... perhaps I'll just spontaneously blog more. Whenever I'm thinking super intensely about something, I'll just come here! :)

No comments: