I'm discovering/realizing how much power we actually have. How every word we say, action we take, has profound influence. On ourselves, on others, on the world. How sharing ourselves is the secret key to keeping our dreams alive. The power of the word, in the things that you're committed to. that when you say something...it's going to happen -- It's that simple. That by sharing, new possibilities will open up that will take you by surprise, possibilities that will amaze you.
When you realize what you're committed to. What inspires you, what excites you, what electrifies you. When you share this with others, you ignite THEIR passions and inspirations, and you've thus you've started the domino effect of transformation.
At any time, if you'd like to share what you're excited about (it could be anything). call me. 360-618-3902.
I've shared myself, and now it's your turn to be the domino
-Nav
2 comments:
Wanna know what I'm excited about? Well let me tell you :) Jessica and I are finally on our journey to owning our own bakery, which I think we might actually call a cakery! We have really grabbed this dream and decided to put everything we got into it instead of spreading ourselves so thin with so many different ideas... So yeah.... This thought makes me really excited!
Wow, that's fantastic! I love the term cakery, haha!
Post a Comment