Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I wanna jump rope on the moon of your nipple hair

Just got back from a run around geewwd ol' Eagle Ridge.

OWWW, and now I've been stabbed by kitten claws, I don't know why cats think my leg is a ladder.

Anyhow ---- holy crap, I forgot I was writing a blog just now.

Okay, so I may be getting distracted a few times during this post, so bear with me. I'll just post ---- everytime I get distracted... Oh, and the one I just posted just now doesn't count, the one I showed to introduce the term, just a second ago. Okay, hopefully that wasn't confusing.

----

My ankles feel stretched... like the muscles are stiff...

Anyhow, today was my lazy day of the summer. I woke up at like 1pm... Played videogames for another hour or two... took a shower... Then went back in my room and fell asleep again for a few hours... went downstairs, ate until I was completely stuffed... Then went on my laptop (which was around 7pm). The extent of my traveling was a trip to return a DVD I rented back to redbox.

(The DVD by the way was Black Swan, which was a brilliantly executed movie. The cinematography was amazing, and the whole plot was really well planned out. The movie itself was pretty interesting. Though I felt like it could've used a little stronger direction/clearer story, it felt almost borderline experimental. Though the style had its benefits, it was kinda fun to get lost in the mysteriousness of the film).

Anyways, yes. One of the highlights of today (besides chocolate milk--

CHOCOLATE MILK. Okay, so chocolate milk may be the most delicious beverage on this planet. I hate it, because whenever I have chocolate milk in possession, I immediately drink all of it. And if there's more, I'll continually pour myself more, until either the container is empty, or my stomach is about ready to bust open and explode. Anyways yes. Mom brought home some chocolate milk in this large glass jug. It was DELICIOUS. It must've been made with whole milk or something because it was creamy...chocolaty sweet...and just pure amazingness. The brand's Twin Brook Creamery out of Lynden, I definitely recommend it.)

Wait, where was I... Oh yes, highlights of today. I went for my daily run (mondays = run days, in mine and chads weekly workout schedule). Except for my daily run was a nightly run. It was pitch black outside, and I'll be honest, I got a little borderline terrified a few times. Thankfully I brought a light with me.

----

The only thing to fear is fear itself....

----

Anyways, running felt extremely good. After being stuck inside all day I was going a bit stir crazy. Sometimes it's just good to DO something or GO somewhere to improve your mood. Thinking about stuff only goes so far, it's action -- movement --- that moves us forward.

Ok, I'm sleepy goodnight

No comments: