My blog posts... have been lacking lately, to say the least.
Been writing more in my journal instead of on here. But I'd like to start writing on here more.
No matter how many times I watch it, I always feel touched/inspired/in awe at this video:
http://vimeo.com/18305022
It captures so well the mysteries and wonder of nature.
Can be so satisfying and entertaining to look back at old journal/blog posts... or through old photos/videos...
It's funny how when we reflect back on our lives, how many memories can make us smile... How many memories we laugh at....remember them as "the best times" of our lives...Even some of the bad/boring times we can look back at and laugh or smile...
I think it's a good reminder to let us know that we never need to take life too seriously. Whatever situation we're in now will pass. It's a good reminder to enjoy the life we're living now, because we'll soon look back at it and wish we'd enjoyed these moments as we lived them.
I'd like to find a summer job.
I need a stable source of income..... Right now I feel like I'm not going to end up getting one. I need to change that feeling. If I feel like I'm not going to get one, I'm not going to get one. I need to go job-hunting starting next week. I'm going to be at the mooching point pretty soon, and I HATE mooching.
It's funny how much of our life changes, how much we change... as a result of an environment change, of the people around us changing. It's weird.
I'm feeling this moment right now, like my writing ability has gone to shit. Like, I don't know. Not that I'm writing terrible, but I feel as though it's not like it used to be. I used to be able to express myself so well through writing, but lately I haven't been able too as much. In fact, I've had a hard time expressing myself in general. Hmm.
It's weird, like I think back... I used to message people online and text people SO much... But now I barely do it anymore... I don't do much more than talk to the people around me. While I believe the best communication/conversations happen face-to-face, texting/online conversations are still necessary to keep in contact with the people around you. I feel like it comes back to the problem of expressing myself. I feel like all the texts I send have been boring. No expression in any of them... I used to make an effort to respond to EVERY message/post that someone sent me over Facebook, and now I forget to respond to half of them. Like, ughh I feel like I'm semi-dead inside.... Like not really but... Idk.
I know there's an easy fix to this though. I think I'm gonna try and fix this right now. All I gotta do is start talkin to people again! express myself more! woooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment