People (in no particular order):
- Sabrina: The past few months have been a blast with you! Thanks for spending them with me...Thanks for being my adventure-buddy... taking random walks in Seattle...and up mountains (sleeping in the snow!). And also my cuddle buddy! Haha, I'm so glad I got to know you, you've opened up my eyes to the fact that not everyone in the world gets it easy, and not everyone has a cheery, happy past. But you've also shown me that your past doesn't have to bring you down... Even when no one's on your side, you can have the courage to stand up for yourself and not let others bring you down. Anyhow, there's also lots of little things you've helped me with too! (being clean -well trying-, helping me with my car haha). I've had a great time getting to know you, your wonderful family, and your wonderful friends!
- Brie'Ana & Peter: It's been fun hangin out with you guys! Gettin me out of my room on snowy days where I'd normally sit inside, and actually inviting me to have some fun! (even if it means getting ass-raped by a curb). Anyways, thanks for being there just to hang out! That's rare to find nowadays, everyone's always busy 24/7.
- Chad, Jason, Jeremy, Charlie: As always, you are my best friends...and I'm extremely thankful for that... We've been friends since 2nd grade...and to be honest I feel bad, now that I think about it, that I haven't kept more up-t0-date with you guys (especially you, Jeremy). Because I'm truly thankful to be your guys's friend... and I don't want to throw it away by not keeping in contact with all of you.
- Mom: If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be who I am today. Your kindness to almost everyone you meet is inspiring, as well as your encouragement to be motivated and independent!
- Dad: As with mom, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be who I am today. You've taught me responsibility, the importance of goals (and what it takes to achieve them), and you've been an inspiration for all my hobbies (most notably: photography), and you introduced me to Landmark. I know you're going through some rough times, but I know you'll make it through, I hope you realize how much of a difference you've made in my life.
- Sister: I'm really thankful I got to become close to you, after being almost a complete stranger a few years ago. You're a unique and wonderful human being, and your strange sense of humor (which exactly matches my strange sense of humor) never fails to make me laugh. The fact that we know all the same movie/music quotes is bizarre and hilarious. I'm thankful I have you as my sister, and I hope we can stay close.
- Brother: It's becoming more and more apparent to me now that you're a really cool guy. You're humor is very bizarre, but that's not a bad thing. You know how to be serious when the time calls, you're very understanding, smart, and have a killer memory. I'm sorry we haven't gotten to hang out as much as we should have. I'm glad I've spent more time with you though than previously, hopefully we can do it more in the future!
----I'm not done with this list... Not even close, but it's 4:30 in the morning and I'm tired.... I WILL FINISH IT!----
No comments:
Post a Comment