Friday, November 5, 2010

Did it!

I managed to go a week being vegetarian! Before going to Landmark (I'll talk more about Landmark later, but it's pretty much amazing), I don't think I could even imagine pulling something like that off. I can't explain how good it feels to keep a promise to yourself like that. I think I still want to continue eating healthy when I have the option to, not be a 24/7 vegetarian, but just to eat healthier in general... and maybe take vitamins...


Everyone should watch Due Date, it's freakin hilarious.... Not just a good comedy, but a good movie (it's got some pretty sad parts in it). Anyways yup.

Alssoo, was on this photography website today and read:

"There are at least 10 great pictures within 10 meters of you right now."

which I think is a pretty interesting quote. I think I might try and take this into consideration from now on. I'm not gonna do it now, but later, I'll try it in my room and see how it turns out.


No comments: