skip to main | skip to sidebar

Surfing Armadillos

Hi, I'll just introduce myself. My name's Nav, and I'm a senior in college. Life is a wonderful thing. My favorite things are: yellow curry, armadillos, tapirs, left nipples, and art

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The thing we'll learn....

I think the lesson we'll all learn in the end....about our relationships with people...

Is that we have to forgive people...

Because, in the end, hating people will get us no where...

It's better for them...it's better for us.
Posted by Navigator at 8:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (57)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (79)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • Summerrrr!
      • The thing we'll learn....
      • Went to an inspiring thing today...
      • I...
      • Another stumbleupon
      • Quote I Stumbled Upon
      • Change...
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  December (12)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  October (1)

About Me

Navigator
View my complete profile