Thankfully for the better this time! I met a pretty cool girl recently...we'll see how things go, but I have a really good feeling about the future :).
School's also going good, grade-wise...
I'm starting to get back into photography again...
and I'm re-realizing how much I love adventures. And how much I love a week of recovery/being lazy after adventures...
Oh and did I mention next week's my last week of school? I'll be officially on summer break starting Thursday afternoon...
Everything's starting to come together, and it's pretty much got me SUPER excited.
I'm really enjoying being young and not tied-down with responsibility. I know this period only lasts so long, so I'm trying to make the best of it!
swimming, floating the river, roadtrips, mexico, concerts, warped tour, other random adventures, meeting new people, hanging with friends... I seriously can't wait for summer.
I just had to get that out...so peaceee!
and remember...
A smile is contagious :).
No comments:
Post a Comment