It's been a long day...Starting off with being late to work, earning me another 'strike' on their 3-strike policy (my 2nd). I really need to prioritize things in my life a little better, from now I might just set 2-3 alarms instead of just 1 when there's a night where I won't get much sleep.
What else, had a talk with Anthony about awesome short films are, since it seems we're both getting into them at the same time. It's amazing how you can convey so much emotion, and have such an impact on the viewer within the short timespan of 10-15 minutes. I think it might be a lot of fun maybe drawing up some concepts for a video and shooting one for the hell of it, just to see how it turns out. I don't know, it probably won't end up happening, but it's something I'd sure like to try.
moved back into the house again till Jan. 4th. The entire family situation is getting to me, there's so much to it... I can't choose a single side because I understand both of them, and both of them are going through a lot... Hmm, maybe I'll try making that clear to them, because honestly...If I do blindly take a side, I'm going to end up losing respect for one of my parents. And in the end, that's not helping anyone.
Anyways, I'm tired and have to wake up fairly early tomorrow morning. Goodnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment