I was looking at a spider on the wall when I began to think about it...
A spider to me is normally small...But as I got closer to it, it seemed a bit bigger...
Next to a molecule, a spider is as large as the planet Earth is to us.... Next to a skyscraper, a spider is virtually nothing.
And the same goes for everything.... The planet earth is smaller than a grain of sand when compared to our galaxy.
Another thing to remember is all big things are made of many smaller things.
Scale can also be applied to time.
I've always heard how as you get older, time gets faster and faster... But this video really freaked me out a bit:
I couldn't believe how fast 35 years went by.
It really motivates me to make the most out of each day... And to work hard on the things that matter to me! Because lets face it, none of us are around that long.
No comments:
Post a Comment