Friday, December 10, 2010

So...

It comes down to these next 23 hours and 12 minutes....

I need to review and understand everything that we've gone over in my math 126 class. I not only have to understand everything, I have to be GOOD at doing everything, even on the hardest problems. This final will determine whether or not I have to retake Math 126 next quarter or not..

If I get a good enough of a grade, I won't have to retake it at all...

I've been pretending this quarter that "I'd be fine", that "I pretty much understood it"... But I have to face the fact that 80% of the people in that classroom are more experienced and understand this stuff much better than I do. Now, I can sit here and pout. Or I can react to the question "what am I doing to do about it...."

...we'll see what the next 23 hours and 10 minutes hold.


No comments: