Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer!

It's officially been summer for a few weeks now... Actually it seems like a pretty looong time already.

So far, in terms of doing things, it's been the best summer ever!

I've been out and about, doing different things with different people... It's weird, most summers, I find myself sitting at home a lot of the time. I've only slept in my own bed a few times...

It's really strange actually....

...I've been having the time of my life... But I feel bad, because I've been putting everyone my family (besides my sister) on the backburner. I've barely spoken to my mom since I've been back...or my brother... and I haven't spent a whole lot of time with my dad either, besides white-water rafting (which as a blast by the way), and even then I brought Chad along. I feel really bad, because both my mom and dad have done so much for me, and CONTINUE to do all this stuff for me...even though I haven't shown them the light of day the past month. Specifically my dad was planning ALL this stuff for this silverwood trip in Idaho on the weekend of the 9th. He called me really excited about it, then I had to tell him I already had plans to go to Vancouver that weekend (that I made like a month ago). If we weren't going to some event there that we already had tickets for, I'd try and push back the Vancouver date, but I can't. He was really bummed, and said some things about how I always put friends before family...and yeah.. I don't know. I just feel really bad, and I don't know how to make it up to him...

And...I've been questioning my own morals lately. What are the things I absolutely will not do...what are the things I will do..and if I do...how often? I don't know.... I was talking to someone earlier who seemed like they had absolutely NO morals surrounding a certain topic...and he was completely fine with it... I don't know, I feel like I'm in a stage in my life where I'm redrawing the line of what I find acceptable...But I need to figure out where I need to put that line exactly.

Anyways, I'm officially dating Sabrina now, which has been going fantastic. We've been doin all sorts of stuff together...Even though it still doesn't FEEL 100% like we're dating it's been amazing so far, and it's only been getting better... Soooo I'm excited for that.

What else.... I don't know, I'm tired...I think I'm gonna peace.......

T

No comments: