skip to main | skip to sidebar

Surfing Armadillos

Hi, I'll just introduce myself. My name's Nav, and I'm a senior in college. Life is a wonderful thing. My favorite things are: yellow curry, armadillos, tapirs, left nipples, and art

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good Quotes by Mr. Wolfgang

“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”

“If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that"

Both by Johann Wolfgang
(found by Samantha Lyons and Eric Schofhauser, respectively)
Posted by Navigator at 10:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2011 (57)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ▼  March (6)
      • If...
      • Good Quotes by Mr. Wolfgang
      • Film Idea
      • Bus Ride
      • The Power of Observation (something I've been thin...
      • Use Expectations as a Tool not a Crutch
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (79)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  December (12)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  October (1)

About Me

Navigator
View my complete profile